Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today is a big milestone. Goodbye 20's, hello 30.

30.

I remember when 30 sounded so old. LOL

I feel proud to be 30. I have accomplished a lot in life already and I can embrace my age. I have a beautiful loving family, a husband that loves me and all my flaws, three of the coolest kids ever, an education, a nice warm home, a good job....really I could not ask for more.

This morning I was served breakfast in bed with 3 noisy kids and it was fabulous. :) I nursed Audrey and we all cuddled and hung out while Dante did the laundry. :) I am still sick as a dog with this head cold and tummy "issues" so laying in bed all day sounds pretty terrific. Trey and Devyn are in the loft making my birthday present which I am pretty sure consists of construction paper, pipe cleaners and some messy paint that I am praying does not end up on the carpet. LOL

1 comment:

Naomi Ockeman said...

Sounds like an awesome day!!!