Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Sales

Tonight we have a meeting for Girl Scout cookie sales. I am not even going to lie, I am dreading this part. I am praying we aren't in a sale-crazed group. Scenes from Troop Beverly Hills are flashing though my mind and freaking me out. Nattie has told me that Bekah's group is way laid back with sales so I am hoping we are as lucky.

I sent out an email out work and I am sure we get most of her sales that way so hopefully it wont be too bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dreaded selling cookies when I was a girl scout. The whole door to door thing, wasn't my thing. My Dad took it to work for me.

Hoping that Devyn's troop isn't too high strung about it!

Natasha said...

OK first of all, I freaking love the movie Troop Beverly Hills. Love it. Second of all, I really hope you have a good experience. I will buy a box from you and you can buy one from me, ok? lol How is GS going?

Cori said...

I hope it goes smoothly. Now I might have to find a copy of Troop Beverly Hills. *lol*

Andrea said...

I'm the "cookie mom" for our troop and I already told all the other moms that if they want to get really intense about it, they better take over the job because I planned to be very laid back about the whole process. Our girls are only 1st graders so I didn't want them doing door to door sales or too many sales with strangers so we are just selling to family, friends, workplaces and one or two booth sales. We may not win any prizes for the most sales but at least we're not stressing about it!