Friday, January 02, 2009

Mellow Friday

While everyone was sound asleep this morning I drug myself out of bed and headed to work. Dante took the day off and the kids don't go back to school until Tuesday. Hardly anyone is here today so it has been nice and mellow. My co-worker and I just went and picked a yummy Carne Adovada burrito from Golden Pride and I am in the process of trying to clean my office while it is nice and quiet.


New Year's was nice. We had a fondue party over at Ryan and Lucia's, played some games and spent the night over there. Even though I wasn't drinking, I was nervous about getting on the roads with all the drunks. We were off yesterday and I was so lazy. We laid around, watched movies, played games and read all day. I have been reading Little House on the Prairie to Devyn and Old Yeller to Trey. I also spent some time creating last night. I did 14 layouts. Go me.

Before I forget: I have quite a few scrappers that read my blog so I am going to share some of my favorites sites:


A Page 4 All Seasons sells layouts that are all precut, have a instruction sheet and all the embellishments you can have 2 pages done in 15 mintes and they are simply amazing. I am totally addicted. It you follow their blog they often run great specials. The site is ran by some very sweet ladies. They also have some great monthly autoships that I am dying to start getting. This was one of the 1st layouts I bought and loved. Click HERE
















I have been getting the monthly Housecall kits from Heartstring Designs. They are still my favorite for monthly orders. They always come with tons of supplies that you have left long after all your pages are done. Click HERE for the site. You can see this months kit up there now. I think these are the best for your money. They also have a Greeting Card kit you can get seperate or combine for a discount. Both are great!


Here are a couple layouts I love from one of last springs kits:









































I love eyelets. Almost as much as I love flowers. :D You have to go to Eyelet Outlet & Brads for cheap eyelets. They have great deals: Click HERE

Please, if you have some favorite sites, share with me!

Dammit. All this talk is making me want to leave work and go home and scrap all night. :)

3 comments:

Naomi Ockeman said...

wow! 14 LOs.
go you!
Thanks great...I want to get creative too....

Natasha said...

lol You just described my morning. Everyone was tucked in all warm and cozy in their beds while I headed off to work. Boo.

WTG on all the LO's. Are we on for Sunday??? I work until noon and then I have the afternoon and evening free.

Jess said...

14 layouts is awesome!
Here I am a consultant now and I can't even get 1 done!! WTF