Thursday, June 04, 2009

10 Favorite Things

Haha - Crystal - I found this in my drafts. I never finished it! Whoops!



10 Things

Crystal posted about 10 of her favorite things starting with the letter J. I have been told I need to post more so I will do one too. My assigned letter is N.

1. Natasha - duh. She is one of my BFF's and I love her.

2. New Clothes - they make me feel sassy.

3. Nails - I feel pretty when I have my nails done. My toes must be painted, preferably red or pink.

4. Newborns - every newborn I hold sends me into a frenzy of baby fever. I love everything about them - the smell, the little squeaks, the tiny toes. LOVE THEM

5. New Castle - New Caste is a beer with memories for me. It was a happy hour special that a friend and I shared a lot of. We hated it, but drank it because it was cheap. It grew on us both.

(Dude, N is hard!)

6. No Use for A Name - A band I enjoy and have a lot of good memories associated with.

7. NYC - I am drawn there. I absolutely love it there and dream of moving there someday when my kids are grown.

8. New Scrapbooking Supplies - I am an addict. I admit it. I buy stuff and sometimes it isn't used for years. I am okay with that, it's not like it expires. :)

9. Neighbors - I love having good neighbors that I can sit and watch our kids play together with. Even better if they like mojitos. ;) I love me some Jess!

10. Night time - I love when my babies are all cozy in bed and I can enjoy some quiet time by reading a book, picking up the house, or watching a movie.

If you want to do your very own list, I will gladly give you a letter!

3 comments:

A Clear, Brilliant Glass said...

Better late than never! lol

Natasha said...

I will play...

Brandi said...

Yay, I give you the letter M. :)