Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy First Birthday Darling Audrey!!!!!

I am not sure how it happened but it has. Audrey turned one on Sunday. **sniff, sniff**


I had grand plans of (finally) typing up my birth story and posting it on her birthday but we have had sick kiddos. Hopefully in the next few days I can get it posted. :)We had a lovely little party for her on Saturday. It was nice and small with family and a few friends. It was mellow and perfect for a first birthday. :) She loved her cake and cookies and was on a sugar high for a good 4 hours after, lol.
Happy birthday Little Miss Pipers. You have blessed our family with such joy and happiness. You are one awesome little girl.





Audrey on the news Sunday morning. :)

Her favorite toy (from our neighbor Jessica)

Her cake

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I really cannot believe she is 1. It is seems like I was just recently visiting you two in the hospital. She is such a sweet baby and so very lucky to be part of you family. All my love to you all!!