Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm back!!!!!

I am not sure how I let over a year go by without posting on my blog here! I still post over at LJ quite a bit. Well okay, more that I do here at least. I feel bad about my lack of blogging. I have missed out on documenting so much this last year. I feel I am finally out of the new baby/first year fog. Little Miss still doesn't sleep all night for the most part but I am not really forcing it either. She likes to nurse at night and for now, today at least, I am cool with that.

The kids have been sick with Rotovirus or the stomach flu. I took Audrey to the Urgent Care last night and thankfully she did not need an IV. She nursed a few times over night and seems to be so much better today.

Devyn was so cute yesterday morning. She had missed the 2 prior days of school and that was not good, the kid LOVES school. She came downstairs at 6 am while Dante and I were having coffee and she was fully dressed fro school, bedhead and all. LOL, she was not about to miss another day!

I do not like to have random ramble posts so I will do many more "themed" posts over the next few days to try and play catch up.

1 comment:

reflections said...

I'm glad you are posting again! :D