Thursday, November 13, 2008

Audrey is 2!

Audrey is such a funny kid. Her personality is bright and sassy. I love it.

A few of her recent funnies I don't want to forget:

-Everyday she tells me "My Mommy, I lub you weally bad!" or "My Mommy, I want you, weally weally bad."

Really bad. I love it

-Last week she was yelling at me from downstairs. I headed down and she yells up the stairs, "Mom! Are you naked??" LOL, um, no kid, fully dressed thanks!

-She at random told Leona the other day, "Mrs. Ona, my mom takes baths....and poops."

-Everything is blue. You ask her which one she wants (in regards to anything) and her answer is "da boo one".

-We were in the line at the store on Monday and she tells me, "Mommy, mommy, 'ook, Obama, on da book!!" Sure enough there was a People magazine with him on the cover. Seriously. She JUST turned 2 and she knows who Obama is??? What the?!

- If she gets mad she tells you in a stern voice, Goo'bye!" and stomps out of the room and closes the door.

- Every thing is Dora in her world right now. She wanted a Dora birthday party, she has a Dora toddler bed, chair, toy box, clock, chair, etc. in her room and is very proud of it all.

- If I show her something she likes her response is, "Ahhhhh, nice." LOL. I showed her a picture I took of her on the camera and she tells me, "Ahhhh, nice."

- We hear "I no wanna _______" a lot. A LOT. "I no WANNA night, night!" I no wanna Mrs. Ona's house!" the list goes on and on. She is very "two".

- She is in a big girl bed now and loooves the freedom. She gets up and plays but the moment you open her door she books it to her bed, dives in and pretends to be asleep. She will be in her room for 5 minutes and will yell out the door, "Mom!!!! I wake up!!!!!"

- She loves the song "Let it Be" by the Beatles. She sings at the top of her lungs in the car, over and over and over..... "Yet it be!!!Yet it be!!!!!!"

- Her favorite book is The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton. She knows every word to it. We read it every night and I say the first word on the page and she finishes the sentence (yelling every line, I mind you).

- If I don't answer her right away she will call me by my first name. "Mom, mom, mom, BRANDI!!!!!" Every day when I pick her up from Leona's I knock on the door and I hear her inside yelling, "MY BRANDI IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

She is such a cool little person.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe she is already 2, I remember her birth vividly because I was less than 2 months away from Julia's birth and I was so excited for you!
Happy B-day Audrey!!

Cori said...

Happy 2nd birthday Audrey!!!!

Jess said...

Aww, I'm so sad that I have missed ALL that!! Please blog here more often!! I miss you guys!!! :*(