Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Potty training continues

Audrey is doing really well. She has only had 1 accident at home so far and that was this morning when she was still half asleep. She has had a couple in daycare. I think Leona my not be taking her to try as much as I am able to at home. Her hands are full, especially with her kids being out of school. I am taking her every 30 minutes or so until she gets the hang of it.

We went and bought Audrey Princess and My Little Pony panties and she has big opinions on which ones she wears every morning. She prefers Pooh, then Dora, and after that it doesn't really matter. :)

I am thinking we will have days down in a couple weeks and then we can start on nights. She is such a smart little gal. She is picking it up pretty quickly.

This morning she said, "Mom, I do NOT like to pee in my pants. That is gwoss!"

3 comments:

Cori said...

I'm so jealous! Evie is almost 3 and she's still not potty trained. I guess she's following in Ella's tracks.

Natasha said...

I am glad to hear she is doing so well. I swear it is like a pay raise when they potty train. lol

Jess said...

That's so awesome that she is doing so well!
I'm jealous too! Dakoda is not showing any interest whatsoever!!