Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Work has been so busy

It looks like I am coming up on some busy travel in the next 2 months. I am dreading it.

I will be in:

-Santa Fe for a Strategic Planning Conference January 13-16. I love this trip. We stay at La Posada which is close to Heaven in my book. Dante and the kids usually come up on the last night and we hang out in Santa Fe the next day.

-Atlanta for an end of study training meeting January 28-30 that I am presenting at. **yikes**

-San Diego for a study kick-off meeting February 9-11.

I hate the busy travel time of the year. I miss my family like crazy and I feel bad that Dante has to do it all while I am gone.

I won't lie though, the no diapers, a full night's sleep, long peaceful showers, reading a book uninterrupted....all of that is pretty nice. When I first got this job I traveled a lot - usually 5-8 times a year. It has really mellowed out lately which has been nice. When Maria worked here, I loved to travel because us girls know how to have FUN. But now I travel either alone or with Rob and it just is not the same. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of travel. But the no diapers, a full night's sleep, long peaceful showers, reading a book uninterrupted....all of that is pretty nice. doesn't seem too bad!